Saturday, August 28, 2010

Webster's Pages August 1,2,3 Scraplift Challenge - Card & Envelope

Hi Everyone! I hope your weekend is off to a great start!

I made this for the August 1,2,3 Scraplift Challenge over at Webster's Pages. I chose Anabelle's Complex Card. Here's a link if you want to check it out... http://websterspages.ning.com/forum/topics/august-monthly-challenge-its
"LOVE" Card & Matching Envelope

Here's the WP products I used...everything is available in our store if you're interested...

Life's Portrait "Imagine Your Life" 6x6 Paper.
Flowers are handmade using "Imagine Your Life" 12x12 Paper.
The black trim at the top was cut from Life's Portrait "Established & True" 6x6 Paper.
The black trim at the bottom was cut from Life's Portrait "Established & True" 12x12 Paper.
Sage Bloomers.
"LOVE" & Sentiment are Life's Portrait "Fabric Fancies".
The black bracket is from "Life's Portrait" Image & Phrase Stickers.

Here's a close-up of the card.

I used Martha Stewart's "Floral Vine" Deep Edge Punch
Hot Fix Rhinestones and a Hot Fix Applicator

I made the flowers, stamen & leaves with punches.
The "Blossom" flower punch is the same one used in the "Cherry Blossom" set which is available in our store. It's also on sale for 20% Off through Sunday, August 29th.

Here's a close-up of the inside of the card and the back of the envelope.

I made more flowers, stamen & leaves.
I just put black ink on the edges of the leaves for some shadowing.

I should have some flower, stamen & leaf diecuts available for sale soon.
I also have the blank cards & clear cellophane bags that I'll post too.

Well, that's it for now!

Thanks for looking...

Have an awesome weekend!

God bless & big hugs...

Tracy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just beautiful. love this card.