Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Sweet Sisters" - Challenge at my LSS using the Lost & Found Collection by My Minds Eye

Hi! I hope you're all having a great weekend!! :)

We have a new scrapbook store in Grants Pass called "The Sassy Scrapbooker" and I love it!!! Kimberly is absolutely awesome and she has her calender cram packed with classes & challenges!! Here is a layout of my baby girls that I entered in her "Lost & Found" Challenge. We had to make a 12x12 layout and use 75% from the Lost & Found Collection by My Minds Eye. We could also use 25% in additional supplies if they were purchased from her store.

The pics were taken last Sunday in Downtown Grants Pass. I just love the bench, brick wall & ivy... it made for a perfect photo shoot!! My girls are ALWAYS singing and now they're even writing lyrics!! So, I just had to use the beautiful Music Note Paper!!




I went with the pinks & browns in the "Madison Avenue" Line...

Background paper with soft cream stripes is the "Labeled Paper".
Brown & cream striped paper is called "Pintuck".
Music Notes paper is called "Lovely Glittered Paper"
All of the flower centers have the "Decorative Brads".
The "Sweet" Banner, Sugar & Spice poem & Bird are "Glittered Layered Stickers"
"Sisters Glittered Title".
The little pink pom-pom ribbon "Trim" is from the "Market Street" Line.

Additional supplies...

Brown & Pink Bazzill
Cream Chenille that I crocheted a flower with

Tools...

Martha Stewart "Swirling Lace" Around the Page Punch
Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" Edge Punch
Flower & Leaf Punches (I'll soon be offering die-cuts in our store)

I put soooooo many pop dots on this layout that it probably won't even fit in a page protector!! I may go ahead and put it in a shadow box.


I like the Lost & Found Collection soooooo much that I ordered it from My Minds Eye!!!  So, in the next couple of days I'll have everything available in our store! I also ordered the gorgeous flocked chipboard albums with matching papers & embellies from the "Lush" Collection. I think I'll do a challenge or two and offer some RAKS to give away. I'll post details later when I figure out what I'm gonna do!! LOL!!

Have an awesome Sunday!! :)

God bless & big hugs...

Tracy

No comments: