Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Pansy card using "My Precious Daughter" papers from Pion Design in Sweden!! :)

Hello my sweet friends!!

Here's a "Pansy" card I made using the gorgeous
"My Precious Daughter" papers from Pion Design in Sweden.

I absolutely LOVE this collection!! :)

To purchase them... please click *HERE*

The card measures 6x6 and I did a lot of machine stitching.
I used the Martha Stewart "Pansy" around the page punches.
The 4x4 square is from the Memory Notes III sheet.
The bow was made with Lt. Beige Vintage Seam Binding.

 I put Ranger Rock Candy Stickles on the butterflies then lifted their wings.

 I used the following Wild Orchid Craft flowers...
Large purple Trellis Rose, 25mm Ivory Open Roses & purple rosebuds.
The words "My Precious Daughter" are from the strip on the edge of the paper.

For the inside...
I just cut the Pansy paper into quarters and used the top 2 pieces.
Then I matted them on the Julia's Dress papers. 


To shop for scrapbook supplies... please visit...


Thank you so much for your visit!!

I hope you all have an awesome creative day!! :)

Love in Christ...



Do not be led astray by the things of this world. 
But, rather be encouraged to Stay True To God.

No comments: