Saturday, January 3, 2015

Vintage winter card made with "Frozen Paper" from Craft & You Design!! :)

Hello my sweet friends!!

I used "Frozen Paper" from Craft & You Design to create this 6x6 card.
I inked it all up to make it look really vintage & everything has been machine stitched!!

I used Martha Stewart punches for the 5x5 mat.
The tiny snowflakes that I used were created at the same time!! :)

 All of the flowers have been painted with Glamour Dust.

 The silver "snowflake" will be available in the store soon.
The Seam Binding bow was made using a Zutter Bow-it-All.

 The tiny snowflake was created when I punched out the mat.
I just inked it and added a tiny rhinestone.

 I added taupe tulle under the mat.

I used doilies, white leaves, white hydrangeas, rhinestones & leftover
snowflakes from the punched out mat to decorate the inside of the card. 

 Close up of the inside left.

 Close up of the inside right.

Flowers have been inked and then painted with Glamour Dust.

The following images are links to the store...

Frozen Paper #05

Frozen Paper #06

Croquette Beige Seam

Trellis Roses - Mixed Blue - 35mm

Cherry Blossoms - Baby Blue

Open Roses - Baby Blue - 10mm

Open Roses - Deep Ivory - 15mm

Open Roses - Deep Ivory - 20mm

Hip Rosebuds - Deep Ivory 

Cottage Roses - Mixed White/Cream - 25mm

Thank you so much for your visit!!

I hope you all have an awesome creative day!! :)

Love in Christ...

Tracy

Do not be led astray by the things of this world.
But, rather be encouraged to Stay True To God.

No comments: